Comments

• BOD wrote:
    Dear god, how much compression do you need on that JPG? :|

I've changed mine.
  • ka0s wrote:
    This is becoming excessive.

Reminds me of this!: http://forum.winworldpc.com:81/phpbb2/v ... 5&start=49

-Q
  • OK, What the *FUCK* is going on with that topic? I go to it, it says its 3 pages. Page 2 is only 2 posts, and page 3 is only ONE!! And that ONE was also on page 2! WTF?
  • OK-resized and right eye made equal to left. Now it isn't similar.
  • It only says 2 for me anywhere.

-Q
  • What's with all these people with almost the same avatar? They're like all copying each other's avatar. Make something original! tongue.gif OK, so I'm a hypocrite, but at least nobody else is using the Microsoft Bliss.

-Kirk
  • FV is using WVI ;)

Anyway, AZ changed his to the "official" Sad Mac and A92 is probably asleep at this time of night so we'll wait for him.

-Q
  • I'm not really copying, it's a cool avatar anyway. As long as its not the exact same expression it doesen't really matter. Yea only fede and kirk have MS avatars.

PS, What happened to Fede anyway, haven't heard from him in a while. Dancing Jesus Lmao!
  • anantha92 wrote:
    I'm not really copying, it's a cool avatar anyway. As long as its not the exact same expression it doesen't really matter.

Unless it confuses mass numbers of other people.

Anyway, I've been wondering about FV as well...

-Q
  • I was, but I didn't post as a new thread was not needed and posting in a thread like this makes it go off-topic.