WinBoards Enemy Territory [Game Server]

edited February 2010 in Software
etlogo.gif
duffnet.ath.cx:27960

It's up!

Instructions

1. Download ET + Updates: http://torrents.thepiratebay.org/3727676/Wolfenstein___Enemy_Territory.3727676.TPB.torrent

2. Install ET first, then install the patches.

3. Download Jaymod, then extract the "jaymod-2.1.7" folder to "C:\Program Files (x86)\Wolfenstein - Enemy Territory" and rename it to "jaymod".

4. Start ET, configure your settings (enable Punkbuster!), then in the console (`) type "connect duffnet.ath.cx"

Click the logo/address above for more server info.

Comments

• Is there a link to get just the updates? Or does that torrent separate them into a different folder?
  • They are separated.
  • Your frame is blocking the rest of the posts from loading...

-Q
  • Sorry, was just messing around, couldn't get it to work properly.

Was trying to get a crappy server monitor thing to appear.
  • Hmm, the posting died down, is everyone playing?

Anyways, just installed everything, don't know if I'll have time to play tonight or not though.
  • I decided to make some time, is anyone else playing? I just keep lighting myself on fire, not sure what to do... total ET n00b.
  • We need everyone to decide on a time we can all get on and play, sometime this weekend?
  • Probably. I don't have any major plans for this weekend.
  • I'll be free for the rest of the weekend ;)

I'm downloading the ET torrent now.. :P
  • It's amazing that when I first downloaded ET, I think it took like 6 days on dialup.
  • BlueSun wrote:
    It's amazing that when I first downloaded ET, I think it took like 6 days on dialup.
    I think i did it in a day or so, it was only 200mb for just the program, now the extra maps and stuff... that was a different story.
  • Eventually got it downloaded, just need to install it/
  • I just tried to run it on my Aspire One. What a horrible mess. It was lag city even during the opening sequence.
  • 'tis down, onoes!
  • Yeah, I'll start it whenever we want to have a game.