Offers & Requests Rules (Game Graveyard)

edited March 2010 in Software
Offer Rules
    * Offers must be only games that were published pre-2000. This rule is subject to change as time goes on
    * The game must not be shareware or freeware
    * Offered games must be in their original format (Floppy Image, CloneCD, etc.)
    * Try to include digital audio if it is applicable to your game
    * If you need somewhere to upload games, contact me via PM.
    * Games that have had the contents ripped from the original media (copy and zip) will not be accepted to conform with the rest of the Game Graveyard archive.
    For floppies, it is recommended they be imaged with either WinImage or RawWrite.

It is recommended CD games be ripped in CloneCD format. ISOs and BIN/CUEs can be made out of CloneCD images, but CloneCD images can not be made out of ISOs or BIN/CUEs.

CloneCD can be obtained here

Request Rules
      * Requests must be only games that were published pre-2000. This rule is subject to change as time goes on
      * The game must not be shareware or freeware
      * While not required, a MobyGames, Wikipedia, or other informational link about your game will be of great help and will allow me to better prioritize requests if I don't have to go searching for it.
      * Please don't expect your request to be filled instantly because Game Graveyard is a one man show. Give me time.
      * Requests that have been filled will have the link posted in them by me and locked.
      * You must have 5 legitamate posts to make a request. Your request will otherwise be locked without being filled.
      * You must have 10 legitamate posts to fill a request.
      * If you need a place to upload a file to fill a request, PM me.
      * Filled requests must conform to the offer rules.
      * Please do not spam the forums in an attempt to make requests.
      This discussion has been closed.