State of the Empire Address

edited August 2010 in News & Announcements
The uploads from MatthewR12 have been archived and loaded into /Applications/New Stuff (Direct URL). Some file names are ambigious, they will be fixed later.

The winworld hit counter shows some 7219 visitors. Google analytics shows 225 digg referals, 175 computing.net, 435 administrator.de referals. The downloads are doing well, averaging ~4mbps 95%.

The betas microsite has 62 registered users.

My friends, we are THE empire.

Comments

• To add to this some:

~40% of the traffic is from sites that are linking to WinWorld, ~15% is from search engines.

We average just under 100 hits a day on WinWorld.

~53% of the hits are NEW users.

Here is the exported data from Google Analytics that we use to track the site stats, if anyone would care to look...

http://winboards.net:81/analytics/Analy ... oardReport).pdf
  • Ka0s, those analytics appear to be for "winworld.winboards.net". I know I for one don't use that URL. Do you have analytics for winworldpc.com too or are they included in that report?

Kirk
  • They should be included afaik.
  • Congratz!? :O
  • Does this need an announcement. Does this need your name plastered all over it saying 'I uploaded this'.

Just saying.
  • Rioter wrote:
    Does this need an announcement. Does this need your name plastered all over it saying 'I uploaded this'.

Just saying.

is whining needed?

just saying.
  • Rioter wrote:
    Does this need an announcement. Does this need your name plastered all over it saying 'I uploaded this'.

Just saying.

I'm sorry that informing our users upset the high priestess that is you.
  • MatthewH12 wrote:
    Rioter wrote:

Just saying.

1. That was a bad day.
    2. That comment was made... last month!
    3. Moving on
  • MatthewH12 wrote:
    Rioter wrote:

Just saying.

1. That was a bad day.
    2. That comment was made... last month!
    3. Moving on

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file