Couple Christian games + Tetris and Secret Agent

WaWa
edited July 2010 in Software
I have a few game images I ripped a while back that I didn't see on your site, so I figured I'd pass them along. :3

First up from Wisdom Tree, I have two Christian games my parents thought would be a good way to get us more interested in Christianity. Both include disk image, code sheet, and floppy scans. Spiritual Warfare also includes a manual scan.
Bible Adventures 1.0 circa 1990, for IBM PC or compatible
Spiritual Warfare 1.0 circa 1992, for IBM PC or compatible

Nextly, Tetris Classic from 1992 by Sphere Inc. Link includes manual scan (needed for "copy protection"), disk images (2), and floppy scans.

And finally one of the cooler games in this list, from Apogee, Secret Agent. Don't really know when it was released but I do know it was pre 2000. I have like 4 games in this series at my parent's house somewhere, but this is the only one I have ripped. This one is the first fyi.

Enjoy! And being an offer, of course, feel free to upload them to Game Graveyard in whatever format you wish.

Comments

• Is that the same bible adventures that was on the NES with the stupid noah's ark game?
  • Yeah it is. Have you played it? I could never figure the Noah's Ark one out. :S
    There was also a Spiritual Warfare for Sega Genesis.
  • I lol'd, hadn't seen that video.
    Kinda sad I've played most of those. :S Super Noah's Ark 3D was actually pretty funny though, one of my neighbors had the PC version. You're not actually knocking them out like AVGN suggests though, you're sedating them with food cause they're rioting. Which really, is slightly more retarded.
  • Sorry I haven't gotten to this. I've been hella busy lately. I'll see if I can get an FTP account in before I move tomorrow.

I haven't forgotten :)
  • Hah! Bible Games.... I'm NOT that religious, But I must give them a try someday... :O
  • Bible Adventures is one game that eluded me since I played it on the Genesis 10+ years ago. I'd forgotten the name, much less known that there was a PC port :).

Due to the volume of Wa's contributions to Game Graveyard (the things in this post, plus what was uploaded to my VPS), I believe it warrants a news post. Haven't made one of those in a while :P

Wa, when I get these added, would you like me to keep this post unlocked for further offers?
  • Nah that's alright, I think I dumpped all the [applicable] games I could find.
    Sucks I couldn't find Jetpack. :( Just its manual.
    But yeah if I ever get more I can just upload them or make a new topic with a more appropriate title for it.
  • Fair enough.
  • http://coreduo.me.uk/index.php?id=346

Finally got around to posting these.

Locked.
This discussion has been closed.