[haha]

edited May 2010 in Software
[haha]

Comments

• Laptop has windows 7.

Desktop has stitchlinux (fedora 12 with some kernel patches that i wrote). Bios was removed and OpenFirmware was put in it's place a while ago. shit boots in like 5 seconds.

I have a (partially working) MacOS X (vanilla) working through a chain loaded tiamocore EFI.

I'm still working on finding a way to bootstrap windows 7. OF doesn't emulate enough BIOS calls, and 7 pukes over that.
  • windows 7 on all systems.
  • Ka0s wrote:
    windows 7 on all systems.

The two systems I use regularly (my desktop and laptop) run Windows 7 Ultimate x64, as well as my brother's laptop and the family PC.

Tweek (PIII server) runs XP SP3.

I have Windows 98, 2000 and Fundamentals for Legacy PCs running on a few of the ThinkPads.
  • Desktop (P4) - Windows XP Pro SP3

Laptop (T40 Thinkpad) - Windows XP Pro SP3

Server (PIII 1 ghz) - Windows Server 2003 Enterprise SP2

AMD Athlon XP - Windows 7 Pro x86

Dell P4 2.4 Ghz - Debian

AMD Athlon II X2 - Windows XP Pro SP3, soon to be upgraded to Windows 7 Pro x64

P4 1.8 Ghz - Windows XP Pro SP3

There's a couple of other computers that I don't use, so what OS they're running is irrelevant.
  • Athlon XP - XP SP3
    Pentium 4 - XP SP3

Yeah I'm old school. The K62 shit box still sits there with XP, forget what I wanted to do with it in the first place so it's trash I think.
  • Main desktop - XP Pro SP3
    Dell Lattitude CPx - XP Home SP2
    Toshiba A60 - XP Pro SP3
    TestingRig skt775 - XP Pro SP2-3 can't remember which disc.
    Old Gaming Rig - Win98SE
  • Well, let's see... Apart from the obvious Win7 Ultimate main install, I've got the following ones installed on VMs:

* Windows XP Sp3 Ue7 SP3 (Light Weight, the same that I've been using on my old Sempron 1.66ghz)
    * Ubuntu Linux 10.04 Lucid Lynx
    * Windows 98 S.E
    * Windows For Workgroups 3.11
    * Windows Vista Ultimate SP2 (In English, since the shit is only for fun and installing only W7/XP SP3 on client's PCs, lightweight version..)
  • Just the two right now, Windows 7 on Alis, my desktop, and Linux Mint on Rya, my netbook. I only went with Mint on that because I didn't want to fiddle with WiFi but I'm probably going to install something else in the near future. After I move I'm going to install XP, 7 and some form of Linux or BSD (Haven't decided yet, probably Ubuntu for time purposes) on Alis though.
  • galahad (desktop) - Gentoo, Vista Ultimate
    lancelot (server) - Gentoo
    merlin (DC) - Server 2003 R2

And some miscellaneous VMs.
  • I have Gentoo and 7 on my laptop, both of which I have on encrypted partitions (because I'm parnoid) and a copy of fedora on my desktop.