Fallout Trilogy (FO1, FO2, FO:T)

edited August 2010 in Software
I know that Fallout 1 and Fallout 2 are on the Game Graveyard, but this is a DVD version of three Fallout games, 1, 2 and Tactics. Tactics was released in 2001, so I assume I can't upload it, but the company that made it went under in 2003, but the Fallout copyright is owned by Bethesda Softworks LLC.

But some of the add-ons in this trilogy, include Fallout 1 High Resolution patch, allowing users to run Fallout 1 at their native resolution, an unofficial patch for FO1 and FO2, and Fallout Tactics includes a multiplayer system, powered by GameSpy (crap).

I suppose I can't upload this due to Tactics. :|

Comments

• If you can't, upload it to Stitch's FTP please?
  • Just to bear in peoples minds if this was the offical dvd or original cd version (it's had a few releases) from the UK then Fallout2 is the censored version. As far as I know F2 has always had this censoring of a mission over here, hence why I downlaoded a copy of the US version.
  • Just to bear in peoples minds if this was the offical dvd or original cd version (it's had a few releases) from the UK then Fallout2 is the censored version. As far as I know F2 has always had this censoring of a mission over here, hence why I downlaoded a copy of the US version.

Yes, this is the American version. and it DOES have children, I know, I watched a kid get killed by some Power Armored dudes (not trying to spoil the game)
  • Thats fine was just saying is all, as when I read up on that fact it kinda pissed me off, since it's part of the main story missions it apparantly really messed up the game and even stopped some people from being able to finish back in the day,
  • Thats fine was just saying is all, as when I read up on that fact it kinda pissed me off, since it's part of the main story missions it apparantly really messed up the game and even stopped some people from being able to finish back in the day,

Indeed, it had to do with the Wright Family in New Reno, iirc.