Internet Explorer 9... Seems good for the first time!!

edited September 2010 in Software
I'm testing the new IE9 under my WinVista VM (VistaLite Ultimate SP2, updated with some patches suggested by MS which made Vista run impressively fast) :O

1285605884.th.84021.jpg

So, What are your thoughts about it?? Here's working flawlessly for normal browsing... Please post the OS where you're testing it!! ;)

Comments

• I'm using IE 9 on Windows 7 Pro and it's definitely an improvement over previous versions. It's something that finally brings IE into the modern era.

I also like the site pinning feature. If implemented in the website, you can implement jumplist items that link to various functions of the site which make doing certain tasks faster.
  • BlueSun wrote:
    I'm using IE 9 on Windows 7 Pro and it's definitely an improvement over previous versions. It's something that finally brings IE into the modern era.

I also like the site pinning feature. If implemented in the website, you can implement jumplist items that link to various functions of the site which make doing certain tasks faster.
    inb4 all the other browsers have this implemented.
  • TRAiNER4 wrote:
    BlueSun wrote:
    I'm using IE 9 on Windows 7 Pro and it's definitely an improvement over previous versions. It's something that finally brings IE into the modern era.

inb4 all the other browsers have this implemented.
    I've never seen that feature before on "all the other browsers" (assuming that these are Opera, Firefox, Safari and Chrome).. :T

Anyway I've been browsing a bit around the netz and haven't noticed any issues so far... Hmm this looks like another WIN WIN from Microsoft! (Like what happened with Windows 7, but only time will tell) ;)
  • Fede, he meant that it's only a matter of time before the other browsers copy that feature.
  • BlueSun wrote:
    Fede, he meant that it's only a matter of time before the other browsers copy that feature.
    OK, my bad...