Aldus Pagemaker 3.0 Server 2

edited November 2010 in Site Issues
Hi all
New to the forums,
I downloaded the Aldus pagemaker 3.0 on the server 2, and there is nothing inside the image files,
can someone have a look at it,
Kind regards
Vikingsmb :)

Comments

• Can confirm a problem, looking into it.
  • thanks rioter for that,
    kind regards
  • Right, the archive is fine, not damaged. The image files inside the archive are completely buggered as far as I've tried. I would try imaging to a floppy disk directly, but I don't have any to hand just to see what happens.

Will have a look around to get a replacement archive. If anyone has a working copy it would be nice if someone uploads it for us.

Work in progress

EDIT: There's a copy on vetusware, but surprise surprise their site is 500ing and is down.
  • I've noticed vetusware being down,
    it has been down since the 11th, not sure why though
    as I wanted some software from them
    I will try imaging later on,
    cheers
  • Well the vetusware copy isn't much different. It must be some random img format and I really can't be bothered to find out what IMG format it is from. (Nor have the time to do it).

If you want to do some homework it may be appreciated.
  • URL rioter?
  • http://wdl3.winworldpc.com/Abandonware%20Applications/PC/Aldus%20Pagemaker%203.01%20(3.5).7z

is the copy we have

1110xFBu.rar.gif is the vetusware one

Edit: phpbb url thingy mucked up
  • Rioter wrote:
    http://wdl3.winworldpc.com/Abandonware%20Applications/PC/Aldus%20Pagemaker%203.01%20(3.5).7z

is the copy we have

1110xFBu.rar.gif is the vetusware one

Edit: phpbb url thingy mucked up

It's the right bracket in the opening tag that messes it up, the regexp for the URL only matches the beginning of the line, newline or the first space.
  • Rioter wrote:
    Well the vetusware copy isn't much different. It must be some random img format and I really can't be bothered to find out what IMG format it is from. (Nor have the time to do it).

If you want to do some homework it may be appreciated.

opens fine in winimage.
  • WinImage, that's the one. Couldn't remember that program.

Meh, there's your answer vikingsmb.
  • cheers guys
    much appreciated :)

edit
    tried vetusware one, same as ours, blank
  • Use WinImage! Seems to work.