Visioneer Paperport

edited July 2011 in Site Issues
HI Guys,

I recently downloaded Visioneer Paperport (forgive me if this is the wrong place to post btw). It has four disk images in the archive. However, the fourth "disk" is not the correct one. It actually contains the Paperport Viewer.

If my memory works this program *may* have actually had five disks (my copy has long since disappeared into the depths of time). Or perhaps the fifth disk I'm remembering is the one containing the Viewer.

In any event, does anybody have the actual fourth disk for this version of Paperport? I even went so far as to look on EBay but there, weren't any copies of 3.0.1 available.

Any help would be wonderful!

Chris

Comments

• Hey, check out my FTP to see if it has what you need. There are a lot of unsorted files on it.
  • Josh wrote:
    Hey, check out my FTP to see if it has what you need. There are a lot of unsorted files on it.

Thanks. I poked around (Kappa-II, right?). I didn't see anything that looked like it could belong to Visioneer Paperport.

THanks much though!
  • I might have a CD version of PaperPort from circa 1999-2000, however I won't be able to look into my archives for a few weeks.
  • Josh wrote:
    Hey, check out my FTP to see if it has what you need. There are a lot of unsorted files on it.

Thanks. I poked around (Kappa-II, right?). I didn't see anything that looked like it could belong to Visioneer Paperport.

THanks much though!
    No problem.
  • nightice wrote:
    I might have a CD version of PaperPort from circa 1999-2000, however I won't be able to look into my archives for a few weeks.

Thanks. I'd appreciate anything you may find. The version on this site is ideal because it is for Win 3.1. However, the fourth disk won't install as it's the wrong one.