I can't register, access wdl2 , or wdl1.winworldpc.com,or...

edited April 2012 in Site Issues
Hi. I tried to register here as wyatt8740 but couldn't. (I got a 503). I then tried to register again, i was told my account was already taken from when I previously attempted. I tried to resend my confirmation E-Mail, but got this error on this page:
ucp.php?mode=resend_act

General Error
template->_tpl_load_file(): File ./styles/smartDark2/template/ucp_resend.html does not exist or is empty

Please notify the board administrator or webmaster: admin@winboards.net

I also tried to access both the first and second mirrors. The first, http://wdl1.winworldpc.com/ , gave me a cherokee test page. wdl2 never loaded. I got this error in firefox:
ERROR
The requested URL could not be retrieved

While trying to retrieve the URL: http://wdl2.winworldpc.com/

The following error was encountered:

Connection to 188.165.53.103 Failed

The system returned:

(110) Connection timed out

The remote host or network may be down. Please try the request again.

Your cache administrator is root.
Generated Tue, 17 Apr 2012 15:20:55 GMT by leviathan.canterburyschool.org (squid/2.5.STABLE13)

Comments

• both servers are technically down. but don't worry soon the downloads will be replaced by bittorrent files.
  • The template error should be fixed now. We'll bring downloads up when we do (maybe tomorrow? not 100% sure yet)
    both servers are technically down. but don't worry soon the downloads will be replaced by bittorrent files.

Dude, no, not replaced, supplemented. I thought I made that very clear that the normal HTTP wouldn't be going anywhere for long term but apparently your dumbass mind was still unable to figure it out.
  • @stitch: Well sorry for not always thinking straight.
  • stitch wrote:
    The template error should be fixed now. We'll bring downloads up when we do (maybe tomorrow? not 100% sure yet)
    both servers are technically down. but don't worry soon the downloads will be replaced by bittorrent files.

Dude, no, not replaced, supplemented. I thought I made that very clear that the normal HTTP wouldn't be going anywhere for long term but apparently your dumbass mind was still unable to figure it out.
    I'm relieved there's no torrent. I am behind an HTTP and SSL only proxy server. Even FTP is a no-go. But thanks. :D and chicago server is up now.
    Still registration errors.
  • As stitch said, we will do whatever is within our means to ensure direct HTTP downloads from our servers are available, regardless of what other download methods we implement, supplementally.

Now that you figured out the problem with your existence here, do something about it.

qac.gif
    stitch wrote:
    Now that you figured out the problem with your existence here, do something about it.

bfj.gif
  • I will TRY really hard do something about it.
  • I will TRY really hard do something about it.
    q4474.jpg