[RESOLVED] Screwy Forum Images

edited January 2013 in Site Issues
Anyone else seeing this? Just started happening to me tonight, and is reproducable in both Firefox and Chrome.

m8t.png

4l3.png

Comments

• I noticed it while browsing the forum on my tablet, but I just chalked it up as Dolphin being screwy.

Maybe it has something to do with the addition of this post reputation thing?
  • Yes, unfortunately (as always) modding phpBB did not go smoothly and messed up some of the forum images. stitch was implementing a post rating system, which while working administrators, doesn't seem to be accessible to anybody else...ughgh.
  • Pretty odd as I haven't touched anything even remotely related to those images. I'll poke it throughout the day.
  • Probably just a goofy style sheet or something like that.
  • stitch wrote:
    Pretty odd as I haven't touched anything even remotely related to those images. I'll poke it throughout the day.
    BlueSun wrote:
    Probably just a goofy style sheet or something like that.

Have you tried purging the template cache? There's a button to do it right on the ACP home screen in phpBB3. It keeps secondary static copies of a lot of files which can mess with template modifications unless cleared.
  • I've got the issue as well. Post listings seem bigger than they should be as well.
  • So what was the problem?
  • Not sure, I just had to go in under Styles > Imagesets and refresh the one for the theme.
  • Ah, my eyes are pleased. Thanks
  • Duff wrote:
    Not sure, I just had to go in under Styles > Imagesets and refresh the one for the theme.

So it was the cache as Kirk suggested.
  • Not exactly but close, purging the template cache is right on the main page as soon as you log on to the admin panel, you have to dig a bit under Styles to refresh the image styleset.
  • Well that's still part of the template caching it does. It was really annoying when working on Hypnos v4, so while it's under development I have it disabled.