Request: XO Laptop OS

edited August 2013 in Offers & Requests
Does anyone know where I can find the OS for the XO laptop? Thanks in advance.

-a.

Comments

• Does anyone know where I can find the OS for the XO laptop? Thanks in advance.

-a.

Do you need any specific version? Like the XO-1, XO-1.5, XO-1.75, XO-4 projects, and what version of that project.
  • AJ77 wrote:

-a.

Do you need any specific version? Like the XO-1, XO-1.5, XO-1.75, XO-4 projects, and what version of that project.

Any version of the OS or the project is fine. I'm just going to use it as a trial run on a VM, and if it works well, I'm planning on getting one from eBay...
  • AJ77 wrote:

-a.

Any version of the OS or the project is fine. I'm just going to use it as a trial run on a VM, and if it works well, I'm planning on getting one from eBay...

I think this is what you are looking for. Here is the download link I found by searching on Google: http://download.laptop.org/
  • Great! Thanks a lot!