win 95 only gets 16 colurs

edited March 2014 in Software
help i want 24 bit colur in win 95 is that possible

Comments

• Yes of course it is. More information about your setup would help.
  • Install video drivers. If you're on a Virtualization platform, try an S3 virge driver if there's none available from the VM vendor.
  • That'll only work for Virtual PC. If he's using VMware, Tools should install it, but that's not very functional on pre-OSR2 though.

I'd suggest getting the VESA drivers from the Russians.
  • ampharos wrote:
    That'll only work for Virtual PC. If he's using VMware, Tools should install it, but that's not very functional on pre-OSR2 though.

Google "vbe9x" driver and you need the "uni" version, the others don't work well. Hope this helps
  • ampharos wrote:
    That'll only work for Virtual PC. If he's using VMware, Tools should install it, but that's not very functional on pre-OSR2 though.

Google "vbe9x" driver and you need the "uni" version, the others don't work well. Hope this helps

Scitech Display Doctor, bro.
  • I suppose...

But I really don't care for it. I mean, it certainly works, I just find it annoying (especially because it launches at start up, making it take 3 times as long to start up).
  • iandun wrote:
    I suppose...

But I really don't care for it. I mean, it certainly works, I just find it annoying (especially because it launches at start up, making it take 3 times as long to start up).

Also I am pretty sure the tool can make tresspasser run amazingly!