What happened to VMs?

edited December 2014 in Site Issues
There used to be a part of the website that showed all of the available Virtual Machines. Now that's gone any way to get that back?

Comments

• You can always make your own.
  • dosbox wrote:
    You can always make your own.
    They where all preconfigured with drivers and really convenient.
  • Look under the OS. There should be an installation where the type is "VMWare VM" or "VirtualBox Image" or something of the sort.
  • Indeed, the pre-made virtual machines got spread out into each operating system category when we implemented the new library system. Look under the operating system you're looking for, and in the right column look for VMware Image.

If someone wants to make a sub-category for premade virtual machine downloads, having them consolidated wouldn't hurt.
  • Duff wrote:
    Indeed, the pre-made virtual machines got spread out into each operating system category when we implemented the new library system. Look under the operating system you're looking for, and in the right column look for VMware Image.

If someone wants to make a sub-category for premade virtual machine downloads, having them consolidated wouldn't hurt.

I can make a master list page based on what has the flag.
  • some of us are not a fluident as others with VM stuff... I have win10 v9841 to VM no issue
    I have win10 v9860 to vm no issue but v9879v1 or v2 nor will 9888 vm for me...