Français English Packard Bell

edited January 2015 in Software
I've CD ROM I bought @ charity shop. As it says 'Français English' on it I thought it would teach me French language. Also has 'Packard Bell European Masters CD'. Full of compressed files that need pass-word. Can look @ files contained, & some look as though they = DOS & Windows 95. Any 1've pass-word?

Comments

• Your IP shows British telecom so I need to mandate you review our forum guidelines and use the Queen's English, like this:
    I bought a CD-ROM at a charity shop. It's labeled 'Français English' and I thought it would teach me the French Language. This also has 'Packard Bell European Masters CD' which is full of compressed files that are password protected. I can look at the files contained and some look as though they are DOS and Windows 95. Does anyone have the password

(No, I do not have said password).
  • AndrewH7 wrote:
    I've CD ROM I bought @ charity shop. As it says 'Français English' on it I thought it would teach me French language. Also has 'Packard Bell European Masters CD'. Full of compressed files that need pass-word. Can look @ files contained, & some look as though they = DOS & Windows 95. Any 1've pass-word?
    Hate to break it to you, but that software is not going to teach you French. I did a little research and turns out that Packard Bell European Masters CD contains a punch of software for windows and DOS.
    Here is the list I found:
    Windows for Workgroups 3.11
    MS-DOS 6.22
    MS Works 3.x
    Sage Moneywise
    Lotus Organizer
    Disk Image
    PB Navigator 2.x
    MS Windows Entertainement Pack (Skifree, Rodent's Revenge..)
    3D Body, 3D Dinosaur, Kid's Zoo, Undersea / Speed / Space Adventure (Knowledge Adventure)
    The Four Seasons of French Cuisine (Arome Interactive)
    Cyberia (Interplay)
    Microsoft Fine Artist
    MegaRace (Software Toolworks)
    Multimedia Maestro (Software Dynamics)
    Learn French with Asterix (Eurotalk)
    Beethoven's 5th Symphony
    MS Encarta 95
    Worls Atlas
    There is also a pass code in the first link, so try that and see if it works.