How to upload

edited February 2015 in Site Issues
My question is how to upload stuff. When I log in at WinWorldPC.com and I click on Library it log me out again! It's very annoying (REALLY :evil: :evil: ) and I'd like to upload stuff very much. Who can help me?

Comments

• You're probably encountering a known bug that's been fix in dev. Try to do this through a private browser window or in a different browser as the bug is tied to your session.

Please do note forum logins and site logins use the same credentials but not the same cookie/sessions so you have to login explicitely through the site to use the upload form.
  • Stitch, thanks for helping! I use Google Chrome as standard, but if works fine with Microsoft Internet Explorer. Could you please guys fix this bug? Tnx :lol::lol::lol:
  • The bug isn't browser specific. If you clear any winworldpc.com related cookies in the one that isn't working, it should start working again.
  • SomeGuy, I did in Google Chrome, but then it adds the damn cookies again! :?: And I'm not even hungry! How to fix this?
  • And by the way, I uploaded some stuff on WinWorld, but eh... where is it? It's uploaded under the name of Microsoft 3D Pinball, and I uploaded it under a File Archive and on a CD (*.iso), both compressed. Eh, help?
  • At this point a staff member will need to complete the rest of the publishing. There's nothing further you need to do.