[OFFER] OS/2 Warp 3 French (Red Spine) Complete CD ISO set

edited May 2015 in Offers & Requests
Hello everyone,

For my first message to the WinBoard/World, I have some software to offer to you.

This is the complete image set of the retail box of OS/2 Warp version 3 (CD-ROM) that I found some weeks ago in my basement.

It includes the ISO image of OS/2 version 3 itself (French CD), the dump of the two boot diskettes (there was no bootable CDs at that time), and the ISO image of the Bonus Pack CD that was offered in the box.
The Bonus Pack CD include IBM Works, the OS/2 Multimedia Viewer, a Video Recorder, FaxWorks, a System Information tool, and various connectivity software (Internet, serial and so on) for OS/2. Even better: this Bonus Pack CD is multilingual, every OS/2 user can use it, no matter if (s)he speaks french, english, german, spanish or else (15 languages supported in total!)

Note that this is the "Red" version: no copy of Windows 3.1x is provided (but that's not a problem, thanks to WinWorld :wink: anyway).

I have used these images to build me a working OS/2 VirtualBox, so I can guarantee (as much as possible) that they are working.

Please let me know if you are interested.

Best regards,

PS: if you're interested, I can also provide you with ISO images of french versions of Windows 95 OSR2, Windows 98 SE, Windows NT 4, and various versions of Delphi (<= 7). I will dump them ASAP (when I'm not too busy)...