Cannot login on winworldpc.com

edited July 2015 in Site Issues
I'm trying to login on winworldpc.com to contribute some legacy Windows ISOs in Portuguese (Portugal). However, I get this error:
WINWORLD

A fatal exception has occured in module /sso.
Page generation was terminated. If you did not expect this error, reload the page.
If you continue to recieve this error, please notify the development team.

ERROR:
PHP Error: in /var/www/winworld-ng/mu/core/db/mariadb.php (line 87)

CALL TRACE:
#0 [internal function]: MU\UIErrorHandler(256, '', '/var/www/winwor...', 87, Array)
#1 /var/www/winworld-ng/mu/core/db/mariadb.php(87): trigger_error('', 256)
[...]

My password shows after this in the call trace, so I hope it's my local input and it isn't stored as plain text in the server. If it is, please fix it.

Trying to get to winworldpc.com/sso on my android phone doesn't show the page at all (Firefox and Chrome):
Whoops! The page you wanted was not found.

I tried to send an e-mail using the contact page, but after I pressed "Send Message" I only got a white screen so I'm not sure if it was sent.
I'm not having issues in other websites.

My system: Firefox 31.7.0esr on Debian GNU/Linux 8.1.

Comments

• Thanks for the report. We'll have this fixed shortly.

No, your passwords are *not* stored in plain text. In the site itself it's hashed with sha256, with the forums it's hashed however phpBB3 does it.
  • The login bug and the contact form bug are now fixed.
  • Thanks again! Uploading now :)
  • Another issue: when I go to "Site Administration" > "Home" or "Mirrors", I get this message
    You do not have the appropriate flags to access this entry point.
    and if I go to "Library" or "Contributions" I get a blank screen.
  • Another issue: when I go to "Site Administration" > "Home" or "Mirrors", I get this message.
    You should not see the "Site Administration" menu item at all.
  • Oh I thought maybe I could see my contributions/their validation status or something. Probably it's better to cut off the option from the menu.

I don't want to be picky and annoy you (which I probably am), but there's a small typo in the email sent after the upload:
    Your upload will not appear in our library until processing has been preformed by the staff.
    Shouldn't it be "performed"?
  • I'll eventually put something like that in now but yeah unless you're an admin or VIP there's nothing to see there. That spelling error has existed for almost a year now so thanks for the report.
  • in addition to this, I registered and ended up on a blank page, when I refreshed the page was gone and I was again on the register page, but it said, the name entered is in use and the e-mail address entered is in use
  • Your registration went through, phpBB is just broken. Log in with the first user/pass you attempted to create.