[REQ] Motorola/Maco M1000-155 Manual

edited February 2016 in Hardware
As the title says, I'm looking for a hard-copy or at least a decent scan of this manual. Posted in hardware as this is related to 1970's computer hardware.
I recently acquired an 140anb4 CRT tube, and after doing much research I found a monitor that uses it: Motorola/Maco M1000-155. It was the only device that remotely had a viewable manual of the many that use the tube.
I am aware of scans here: http://www.klieglbros.com/service/conso ... 0VP-16.htm, but sadly the quality is is not good enough to read the schematics. (image 12)
Looking for the manual as it contains schematics I could use to design a driver for the tube.
Thanks.

$_1.JPG

Comments

• Unfortunately, I did a search, and all I found was the link you did. A manual is out there... somewhere...

BTW, shouldn't this be moved to Offers and Requests?
  • Unfortunately, I did a search, and all I found was the link you did. A manual is out there... somewhere...

BTW, shouldn't this be moved to Offers and Requests?
    Don't want to sound too much like a mod, but if you don't have an answer, don't answer. If a job was hiring would you contact them telling them you can't work there but someone just might be able to?