Library error

edited June 2016 in Site Issues
I found a weird glitch in the System Updates/Patches and Development Tools pages.
The glitch is that whenever you try to filter those pages, it redirects to the Games page for that system.
Was this a planned glitch? Is it just me? I have to enter the URL in order to get to the actual pages.
I think that it's faulty coding or something.

Comments

• That is a known bug.
  • Not that much else is working right now, but I think I have this fixed now. The buttons were just pointing to the wrong place. Anyway, give it another try.
  • Funnily enough, I came across this glitch also months back but it didn't really bother me that much. I can say that I re-tried what the OP did and see that it's been fixed. Not sure if anybody else had that issue or was it just us two... and I wonder how that came about in the first place :|
  • Bry89 wrote:
    Funnily enough, I came across this glitch also months back but it didn't really bother me that much. I can say that I re-tried what the OP did and see that it's been fixed. Not sure if anybody else had that issue or was it just us two... and I wonder how that came about in the first place :|

Copy and Paste is how it came about.

Thank you SomeGuy for fixing that!