Network error

edited July 2016 in Site Issues
https://winworldpc.com/download/426b3dba-18da-11e4-99e5-7054d21a8599/from/5b2be503-3d33-11e6-977e-525400b25447
Im using a mac with chrome, all software is up to date, no installed antivirus
it says:
facilier.winworldpc.com normally uses encryption to protect your information. When Google Chrome tried to connect to facilier.winworldpc.com this time, the website sent back unusual and incorrect credentials. This may happen when an attacker is trying to pretend to be facilier.winworldpc.com, or a Wi-Fi sign-in screen has interrupted the connection. Your information is still secure because Google Chrome stopped the connection before any data was exchanged.

You cannot visit facilier.winworldpc.com right now because the website uses HSTS. Network errors and attacks are usually temporary, so this page will probably work later.

Comments

• That mirror seems to be working fine for me. And the mirrors do not use encryption, so that should not happen.
  • I installed an HSTS header earlier today and mistakenly included subdomains. This has been corrected.
  • stitch wrote:
    I installed an HSTS header earlier today and mistakenly included subdomains. This has been corrected.
    So it works now? Okay, good. I have had the same issue, except with Chrome on Windows.