[OFFER] - Windows NT 4.0 Service Pack 4

Currently, the Windows NT 4.0 Patches page has Service Packs 1, 2, 3, 5, and 6a available to download, but not Service Pack 4. I've got a copy of the SP 4 .EXE file that I downloaded from another abandonware site, and I can confirm that it works (I've got an NT 4.0 VirtualBox VM on my home desktop, and to install VBox Guest Additions - without which everything prior to XP is limited to 640x480 and 16 colors - NT4 has to be updated to SP 6a, which involves installing SP 4 at some point, and the copy of SP 4 that I've got installs perfectly, so far as I can tell).

Since software submission directly via WinWorld is currently unavailable with no ETA for its return as of yet, I've uploaded it to https://archive.org/details/SP4I386; please let me know if you have trouble downloading it from there.

Comments

• We do have Windows NT 4.0 SP1, Windows NT 4.0 SP2, and Windows NT 4.0 SP3, but no SP4 and all we got is SP5.

• You don't have to install SP4 or any other service pack to install 6a. NT4 service packs are cumulative.

• @nick99nack said:
    You don't have to install SP4 or any other service pack to install 6a. NT4 service packs are cumulative.

oh. ok then

• @nick99nack said:
    You don't have to install SP4 or any other service pack to install 6a. NT4 service packs are cumulative.

SP4 would still probably be nice to have for posterity, though (same reason we've got SP1 through SP3 and SP5, even though you don't need to install those in order to install SP6a).