Windows Whistler Beta 1

2»

Comments

• @JonathonWyble said:

@BetaTester24 said:
    I wonder if Windows Whistler Build 2415 is available anywhere, I want to test this build because I want to see the Windows XP Start button with the old Windows logo.

2415 is an unleaked build for Windows Whistler/XP. Sorry :/

I know. Just wnated to see if the unleaked build is available here.

• @BetaTester24 said:

@JonathonWyble said:

@BetaTester24 said:
    I wonder if Windows Whistler Build 2415 is available anywhere, I want to test this build because I want to see the Windows XP Start button with the old Windows logo.

Of course that Whistler build would not be available on WinWorld, because it never actually existed, well, it did, but it's never been leaked before. Not even BetaArchive's FTP has Whistler build 2415. It was just a build for Windows XP shown in a demo ran by Microsoft in 2001. You can actually find more info about this build on this BetaWiki article.

• @JonathonWyble said:

@BetaTester24 said:

@JonathonWyble said:

@BetaTester24 said:

Of course that Whistler build would not be available on WinWorld, because it never actually existed, well, it did, but it's never been leaked before. Not even BetaArchive's FTP has Whistler build 2415. It was just a build for Windows XP shown in a demo ran by Microsoft in 2001. You can actually find more info about this build on this BetaWiki article.

Alright, I already read that BetaWiki article. So now, case closed. Please do not reply anymore.

• Whistler 2428 is a Beta 2 build, and it should be at the Beta 2 section.

• @BF10 said:

@winworld98 said:
    help i keep getting a fatal error when i install builds after 2296 the error is about product catalogs not installing or something
    i can easily boot 2296 btw

You need to set the BIOS date before installing to 2000-10-25

IIRC 2296 can boot on current date.