Good software for Windows 2000?

Hello, is there any good software for Windows 2000 I can toss on my VM for testing purposes? Thanks!

Comments

• Depends on what kind of software you want to test, unless you're open for pretty much anything. Well, let me suggest some stuff from my Win2000 VM if any take your fancy...

• 7-Zip 16.04
    • ClamWin Antivirus
    • Microsoft Office 97
    • Adobe Photoshop 5
    • the Unofficial Windows 2000 SP5
    • and finally, the Win2000 High Encryption Pack
  • There are kernel projects like blackwingcat's kernelex and other mods that will allow Win 2k to run things that normally require XP or higher.

But like Bry89 said, what are you really looking to test with this VM?

• Just the software related to what Bry89 said.

• @Bry89 said:

Where did you get that?

• I got it from MajorGeeks. Also, I would've mentioned KernelEx myself.

• edited December 2017

@Bry89 said:
    Depends on what kind of software you want to test, unless you're open for pretty much anything. Well, let me suggest some stuff from my Win2000 VM if any take your fancy...

• 7-Zip 16.04
    • ClamWin Antivirus
    • Microsoft Office 97
    • Adobe Photoshop 5

As well as Firefox 10 ESR! Try watching YouTube with it, it'll be fun... (I've done it before, worked perfectly in HTML5 video mode at 480p!)

• @Bry89 said:
    Depends on what kind of software you want to test, unless you're open for pretty much anything. Well, let me suggest some stuff from my Win2000 VM if any take your fancy...

• 7-Zip 16.04
    • ClamWin Antivirus
    • Microsoft Office 97
    • Adobe Photoshop 5

I use ClamWin Antivirus in my 2007 Dell Inspiron running Windows 10 Fall Creators update.