Server System free trial DVD

edited February 2007 in Software
Does anyone have a download link or ftp etc for the Microsoft 45 Day Server System Trial DVD

Note to mods etc: This is NOT a request for CrACKeD wARez or illegal software as this is a legally free DVD

I would just order from microsoft ( http://www.ms-answers.com/it/login.aspx ), but they only deliver to US customers, and i live in the uk :-(

Thanks all, bob.

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • i think he was trying to speek "leet 5p34k3" or whatever
  • You mean the DVD with trial 2003, Office, XP, etc.?
  • Yeah, it has:

Windows Server
  • Whoa, thats a loada good.
  • Doesn't MS offer an ISO of it?
  • Apparantly not, you have to live in the US and get mailed a free copy on DVD.
  • Ah...if I had a DVD drive I would order it.
  • If I lived in the US I would order it.
  • How much would someone livin in the US of A charge me to post one to the UK, through eBay if u like, for payment simplification etc?

bob.
  • Well, I obviously couldn't.
  • Guest wrote:
    How much would someone livin in the US of A charge me to post one to the UK, through eBay if u like, for payment simplification etc?

bob.

$100,000,000 ..... j/k :P
  • Iv'e ordered it. I'll upload it to a FTP as soon as I get it.
  • U have 5 gig of FTP spare?!? anyway thanks jcmoor! keep us posted!

bob.
  • Tomchu wrote:
    WhY iS "cRaCkEd WaReZ" tYpEd LyKe DiS? The people who bring you the warez are far from retarded, and far from hArDcOrE aZn.

It doesn't take much intelligence to create / distribute "warez" :P You just have to know the right people and be able to keep your mouth shut at the right times. I've seen a good deal of aZN WaReZ too :P Like the monkies who make an otherwise perfect clone then *add or rename* shit on the image. w-t-f?
  • BlueSun wrote:
    i think he was trying to speek "leet 5p34k3" or whatever

No IyTz retarded aZn typing. I would know.
  • ok rog i could not understand a word you just said.....
  • ok..... i can not read that shit......
  • I don't think anyone can
  • Its a disgrace to my ethnicity. (fail)
  • Tomchu wrote:
    omgpix wrote:
    Tomchu wrote:
    WhY iS "cRaCkEd WaReZ" tYpEd LyKe DiS? The people who bring you the warez are far from retarded, and far from hArDcOrE aZn.

It doesn't take much intelligence to create / distribute "warez" :P You just have to know the right people and be able to keep your mouth shut at the right times. I've seen a good deal of aZN WaReZ too :P Like the monkies who make an otherwise perfect clone then *add or rename* shit on the image. w-t-f?

You know nothing of the true scene. :P
    Ja!!1 Yose d00ds n3d ta get in dah undergrownd!!
  • My school is like at least 40 or 50% asian, I can read most of it.
  • I'm glad I don't speak like that on an everyday basis.
  • Has anyone managed to order and receive one of these DVDs in the US yet?
  • Please could someone reply with a status update if nothing else...pretty please!!!
  • I don't no one Asian...that I know of. :P...But I can read the sh-tuff easy...

P.S. I din't read the second page. And I do have a acc, just forgot the pass...
  • Anonymous wrote:
    I don't no one Asian...that I know of. :P...But I can read the sh-tuff easy...

P.S. I din't read the second page. And I do have a acc, just forgot the pass...

irc.efnet.org #winboards

ask an op to change your pass.