Confused?

edited January 2011 in News & Announcements
Let me explain, since Duff hasn't responded to my plea to undo the damage, and me losing my account details.

Server One (WDL1) (Stitch's Box) is still dead.
Server Two (WDL2) (Ka0s's Box) hasn't changed.
Server Three (WDL3) (Rioter's Box) has been renamed by Duff to Server One on the Downloads page.

Comments

• edited December 2010
    since Duff hasn't responded to my plea to undo the damage

What plea? I don't see any PMs or IRC messages from you.

To someone who doesn't know our server structure, I think it's more logical. Server "One" is the fastest and has the most content, "Two" is slower and lacks some of the betas.

An unrelated note for anyone who comes to IRC: If you have a question, don't leave five seconds after asking it. :roll:
  • Duff wrote:
    since Duff hasn't responded to my plea to undo the damage

What plea? I don't see any PMs or IRC messages from you.

To someone who doesn't know our server structure, I think it's more logical. Server "One" is the fastest and has the most content, "Two" is slower and lacks some of the betas.

An unrelated note for anyone who comes to IRC: If you have a question, don't leave five seconds after asking it. :roll:

IRC wrote:
    [10:23am] House360 (webchat@cpc2-jarr9-0-0-cust356.gate.cab ... nmedia.com) has joined. «23 people»
    [10:23am] TRAiNER4 sets mode: +v House360
    [10:28am] <+House360> Hi
    [10:28am] <+House360> Hi, I was wondering, why is the Windows 98 iso on megaupload smaller than that of the server?
    [10:28am] House360 «webchat@cpc2-jarr9-0-0-cust356.gate.cable.virginmedia.com» has Quit iRC (Client Quit) «22 people»
  • Duff wrote:

No, that doesn't make sense. If/when spongebob comes back online now server 1 is getting bumped to be 3 and people who are used to getting things that are only on rioter's box will be confused. Do you change your computer's host names on that same principle?
  • If anything, rename WDL3 to Server Two, and WDL2 to Server Three, then declare Server One temporarily down until back.

As for things only on my box, hopefully when Stitch's box is back, there will be some sort of proper synchronization between the two. At the moment the only syncing going on is between Kodos and Blackbox (server in my flat).
  • Rioter wrote:
    If anything, rename WDL3 to Server Two, and WDL2 to Server Three, then declare Server One temporarily down until back.

That makes more sense, changed.
  • Howdy everybody. Just figured I really should introduce myself as a first time member on the board. I'm looking forward to obtaining a chance to talk to eveyrone soon! get pregnant fast
  • Howdy everybody. Just figured I really should introduce myself as a first time member on the board. I'm looking forward to obtaining a chance to talk to eveyrone soon! get pregnant fast

spam yes, but i had to save this one. until the people who know my story saw it...

...as if i need THIS now!
  • Again?
  • i want to get pregnant fast where do i sign up
  • nightice wrote:
    i want to get pregnant fast where do i sign up
    Who in the world would want to get pregnant fast? :P
  • Trust me, it happens.
  • Yeah it does happen but usually not by choice.
  • That's debatable.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file