edited April 2004 in Site Issues
I NEED Mac OS:

6.0.6 (If it exists)
7.5.2 (68k) :?

If Archaic Apples was up, I'd download it there :(

Comments

• I have 6.0.3, 6.0.5, and 6.0.8. 7.5.0, and 7.5.3

-Q
  • You can get most of thoses copys of System 6 from System 6 Heaven, do a search on google for it.

For System 7.5.2 I think the Chat room on IRC DalNET called #Macintosh has a FTP that offer that copy.
  • I thought DALNet stopped with that... :|
  • I'm not sure if WinW should continue with Mac ABW, I mean, it's not like they aren't avialible elsewhere (Apple has them free), and we're not really that experienced with Apples.

-Q

PS. Just a thought
  • MacOS 7.5.5 and lower is abandonware now, you can get most of the versions of MacOS from ftp.apple.com

I have a cert in Apple hardware, witch reminds me, I should get my cert updated.
  • now that were on the subeject i need/want

OS 9x
    OS 8.5 or later
  • You will have better chances to buy it off of eBay. Macintosh OSes are rare as heck. The only place I was able to score some for a friend of mine was off of Hotline.
  • ya it is hard to fing OSes macintosh ive tried almost everthing thing on google search possible....
  • I got some stuff off of Aza, but you have to use NTFS (You need the ADS)

-Q
  • TCPMeta wrote:
    MacOS 7.5.5 and lower is abandonware now, you can get most of the versions of MacOS from ftp.apple.com

I have a cert in Apple hardware, witch reminds me, I should get my cert updated.

Incorrect. System 7.1 and 7.1.1 Pro are still NOT abandonware. They contain things from third-party companies that Apple cannot license out for free.
  • I've got MacOS 8.0, 8.1, 8.6, 9.1, and 9.2.2.
  • can u send me 9.1 or which ever?
  • I was able to revice a copy of MacOS 7.1 and 7.0.1..
    To bad they won;t release a copy of 7.6 and Apple/UX.
  • Sure. I'll throw an image on it. Use NERO to burn it.

As for A/UX, I have that, too. I found it on a site (somewhere)..

I had my Naval Reserve weekend, so I was gone for 2 days. I just now seen the post.
  • when can u send it to me?
  • Ooo! A/UX! Plz!!!

-Q