Winboards only allows HTTP/1.1 now

Since most spambots use HTTP/1.0 I have set winboards to only allow connections from HTTP/1.1.

If your user agent can not handle this mandate (and almost anything from 1999 on can), please upgrade to something that can.

Comments

• There are so many little details to worry about headphones sale when planning a wedding gucci on sale some might get forgotten. One tiny detail that often gets overlooked is how to keep guests entertained before the wedding reception "officially" begins.The full size Ionic Breeze towers are burberry wholesale capable of cleaning the air in a room gucci outlet up to 500 square feet. Since this square footage is larger than most other air purifiers, you will find that Ionic burberry ladies watch Breeze air purifiers tend to sell for more money. In most cases, you should be able to purchase a full size Sharper Image Ionic Breeze air purifier for around $300 to factory outlet coach $500. If you were looking for something more affordable, you may want to examine the Table Top Ionic Breeze. The Table Top Ionic Breeze is ideal for 350 square foot rooms. When you think about it, this is still a fairly large amount of space. The Table Top coach factory authentic gucci outlet online sale Ionic Breeze retails for around $200.
  • ^
    |
    fucking beautiful
  • I have to laugh at the irony of that spam post.
  • stitch wrote:
    Since most spambots use HTTP/1.0 I have set winboards to only allow connections from HTTP/1.1.

If your user agent can not handle this mandate (and almost anything from 1999 on can), please upgrade to something that can.
    As shown by the past few posts, the results of your efforts are very promising.
  • Josh wrote:
    stitch wrote:

As shown by the past few posts, the results of your efforts are very promising.

*clap* nice bump sir!

It was working for a decent amount of time, it cut down probably 80% of it, until the recent few waves that nobody's really cared enough to clean up.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file