[Fulfilled] Request: Encarta 97 (Encyclopedia/Atlas)

edited March 2013 in Offers & Requests
I'm wondering if you have a copy of Microsoft Encarta 97 (Encyclopedia and/or Atlas) If you do, then can you make a disk image and put it up on mediafire/4shared/uploading.com/rapidshare.com, etc.? BTW, can you also post it on one of the WinWorldPC Mirrors?

Comments

• anabate wrote:
    I'm wondering if you have a copy of Microsoft Encarta 97 (Encyclopedia and/or Atlas) If you do, then can you make a disk image and put it up on mediafire/4shared/uploading.com/rapidshare.com, etc.? BTW, can you also post it on one of the WinWorldPC Mirrors?
    Ironically, I was isoing both the encyclopedia and atlas last night with Money 97. I'll be uploading all three tomorrow likely to mediafire.
  • edited February 2013
    Well, that's a big surprise for me!

Make sure you provide me the links for Microsoft Money 97, Encarta 97 Encyclopedia and Encarta 97 Atlas, when you uploaded them! :D
  • I have '99 if you people want that.
  • ampharos wrote:
    I have '99 if you people want that.

All right! I'll go with that too!
  • noone wrote:
    anabate wrote:
    Ironically, I was isoing both the encyclopedia and atlas last night with Money 97. I'll be uploading all three tomorrow likely to mediafire.

Um, Can I please have the links to Microsoft Money 97 and Microsoft Encarta 97 Encyclopedia & Atlas from Mediafire? :)
  • anabate wrote:
    noone wrote:
    anabate wrote:

Um, Can I please have the links to Microsoft Money 97 and Microsoft Encarta 97 Encyclopedia & Atlas from Mediafire? :)
    anabate wrote:
    Today is the day, I would like to see Microsoft Money 97 and Microsoft Encarta 97 Encyclopedia & Atlas CD-ROM disk images on mediafire.
    Can you please upload Encarta 97 for me?

It's on winworld's server in queue to be added. Whenever it ends up on there, is whenever. I don't quite like repeated messages like this though.
  • It's on winworld's server in queue to be added. Whenever it ends up on there, is whenever.

You mean, when it's added, it's going to be on winworld's software library mirrors?
  • anabate wrote:
    It's on winworld's server in queue to be added. Whenever it ends up on there, is whenever.

You mean, when it's added, it's going to be on winworld's software library mirrors?
    That's correct. I only have a hour window or so a day where I can upload large files on a decent internet connection unlike my house's, so to save myself frustration, all three files were uploaded to WDL1.
    On a side note, I do not have a key for Money 97 so I can't QA test it (if I do, it's in a storage locker 4 hours away from me), however most MS ** 97 software seems to accept 1111111-000 or different variants of 1's and 0's as a license key. It shouldn't be too hard to find one online however.
  • I think I have this exact CD in a drawer. Ah well, too late.
  • I don't think I see them on the WDL1 mirror.
  • noone wrote:
    anabate wrote:
    It's on winworld's server in queue to be added. Whenever it ends up on there, is whenever.

That's correct. I only have a hour window or so a day where I can upload large files on a decent internet connection unlike my house's, so to save myself frustration, all three files were uploaded to WDL1.
    On a side note, I do not have a key for Money 97 so I can't QA test it (if I do, it's in a storage locker 4 hours away from me), however most MS ** 97 software seems to accept 1111111-000 or different variants of 1's and 0's as a license key. It shouldn't be too hard to find one online however.

I don't see them on the WDL1 mirror.
  • anabate wrote:
    noone wrote:
    anabate wrote:

Chill bro. When they're added, they're added. An administrator (red coloured username) will bump this post when it happens.
  • anabate wrote:

I feel the need to......

ggv.jpg
  • This has been made available on mirror 1 (chicago) and will be on the other two within a few hours of this post.

anabate: i don't ever want to see your "gimme gimme" attitude as per this thread ever again.
  • Also, Encarta Atlas requires a serial. The serial was posted to the serials thread so it can be installed.