InstallShield 1.x-3.x (1990-95) (HOW NOT TO MAKE A REQUEST)

User 5247846 is a complete idiot, but this request isn't made by him.
Therefore, we better help each other!

Comments

• This post looks awfully familiar...
  • User 5247846 is a complete idiot, but this request isn't made by him.

If you aren't 5247846, why do you need to clarify that? Also I'm in no way an admin, but i believe noone, an admin here has said that he won't offer it.

viewtopic.php?f=49&t=6402

I am confident that your IP would say something different. If you were not that retard, you wouldn't have to say that you aren't.

Good job calling yourself an idiot. Have another kit-kat bar because you're nowhere near fat enough.
    click to view Javier Dosono's fat (CAUTION UGLYNESS!!!! - MAY BURN EYES)
    https://www.facebook.com/javieremilio.donosocaro
    dosbox wrote:
    User 5247846 is a complete idiot, but this request isn't made by him.

I am confident that your IP would say something different. If you were not that retard, you wouldn't have to say that you aren't.
    Confidence is good. You are correct.

I will be blocking everything announced by AS6429 shortly.
  • Wow win95fan, can't you appreciate other people's work?
    pgj.jpg

Okay, Enough with the laughs.

Typically, we've turned the other eye when people have created new accounts because their reputation has hit the fan right off the bat, however you broke two rules right here. First, you basically told us who you were and second, you're requesting the same piece of software that you've been pestering us over for the past 4 years. Holy shit kid, do you have a life of any sorts than to request the same piece of software over and over again? Because of your pestering, we will not include Installshield 1-3 EVER.
    We've seen your requests spam several other sites, IRC channels and even youtube video comments asking for it, do you have anything better to do with your life than to request the same piece of software over and over again? What use does this specific piece of software do for you anyway? Nobody is going to help you. Your reputation is that of a parasite and a dog, leeching and begging off of other people. You're one of two people who have ever set foot here on this site that will never be welcome here again. I agree with stitch blocking an entire Chilean ISP just to get rid of you, because you do nothing but spam. Do us a favour and if you eventually find a way to read this, go get a life. You're too young to be focusing on one specific task. Get a girlfriend, get a life, find a job. Some of us were looking for some specific software ourselves over a period of time, and you don't see us posting on every board known to exist to get a hold of it. This kind of actions give South Americans overall a negative light.

Side note: I'm getting quite tired of seeing people not read the sticky on this subforum on how to make a request the right way. Specifically, people making requests for software because "it exists on Beta Archives' FTP". Who cares if it's on their site? I personally don't give 3 cares about having every single beta known to man on here, that's not our focus. I'm going to edit the how to and make it more pronounced and anyone who doesn't use common sense and follow it will have their topic locked, no river, from me.

This topic will be locked and left in this subforum as an example on how not to be a pest.
  • Here are some other posts from this moron:
    http://www.vogons.org/viewtopic.php?f=5 ... d43c7a353a
    http://www.vintage-computer.com/vcforum ... 0595de1b56
    http://www.msfn.org/board/topic/151704- ... isk-image/
    There is more but to sum up how you are this is what you are:
    crying-baby.jpg
    So people he is a good fucking example of what not to do when you are making a request.
This discussion has been closed.