[Request] Microsoft Mouse drivers V7.x with Paintbrush

edited February 2015 in Offers & Requests
Looking for a complete 1990 Microsoft Mouse driver 7.x set with Microsoft Paintbrush.

I believe this was avaialble as both four 360K disks and two 720K disks.

Not sure what the label would read, but I would imagine it should have a 1990 date on it. Files would be dated 2/15/1990.

There are a couple of partial copies floating around, but nothing complete. It is strange this this version is so hard to find find.

Comments

• SomeGuy wrote:
    Looking for a complete 1990 Microsoft Mouse driver 7.x set with Microsoft Paintbrush.

I believe this was avaialble as both four 360K disks and two 720K disks.

Not sure what the label would read, but I would imagine it should have a 1990 date on it. Files would be dated 2/15/1990.

There are a couple of partial copies floating around, but nothing complete. It is strange this this version is so hard to find find.

I have Microsoft Paintbrush with 4EA of 360KB.
    But the file date is 09/01/1989 not 02/15/1990.

Disk 1 -- Setup
    Disk 2 -- Program
    Disk 3 -- Utility
    Disk 4 -- Menus Boa

(Mouse Driver is 7.00)
    I can upload it later if this version is ok.
  • Sure, that would be great. The incomplete (2/15/90) ones I was looking at have the 7.03 mouse driver, but I'm just trying to figure something out about the bundled version of Microsoft Paintbrush, which is probably the same.
  • SomeGuy wrote:
    Sure, that would be great. The incomplete (2/15/90) ones I was looking at have the 7.03 mouse driver, but I'm just trying to figure something out about the bundled version of Microsoft Paintbrush, which is probably the same.

Ok.

I've uploaded version 4.0 (1989).