WINBOARDS

WInworld's forum is now combining with winvision's forum on a fast server, with no queer ads, bulya!

Plus: No more censors shit

life just keeps getting better

Comments

• I had a conformus board for my friend and someone else.... they're OK for a couple people.... but a large volume probably wont work too well on them.
  • I greatly dislilke Conforums because of their annoying pop-up ads... ProBoards is basically the same thing, minus the pop-ups, and is pretty good for someone who wants a free remotely hosted board. But if you can host your own, or know someone who can, phpBB is probably the best choice.
  • meh i like either but the dam pop-ups in conforums was ridiculous, :twisted:
  • ZeroSky wrote:
    I greatly dislilke Conforums because of their annoying pop-up ads... ProBoards is basically the same thing, minus the pop-ups, and is pretty good for someone who wants a free remotely hosted board. But if you can host your own, or know someone who can, phpBB is probably the best choice.

i am starting to believe that proboards and confourms are the same company

and its great that winvision and winworld combined fourms. now i am only at 1 place, not at 2, and we are 1 big happy non-tomchu (notice how there are no fights on this board), community!
  • b192a205 wrote:
    ZeroSky wrote:
    I greatly dislilke Conforums because of their annoying pop-up ads... ProBoards is basically the same thing, minus the pop-ups, and is pretty good for someone who wants a free remotely hosted board. But if you can host your own, or know someone who can, phpBB is probably the best choice.

i am starting to believe that proboards and confourms are the same company

Could be, I'm not sure. If they are, it seems odd that they'd only have pop-ups on one, though.
    and its great that winvision and winworld combined fourms. now i am only at 1 place, not at 2, and we are 1 big happy non-tomchu (notice how there are no fights on this board), community!

Heh.
  • Yeah. What was with that Tomchu guy? What did he do taht everyone hates him so? (n00b here)
  • Yeah. What was with that Tomchu guy? What did he do taht everyone hates him so? (n00b here)

ok, i'm gonna quote fish here: tom is a arrogant asshole!

bacicly all he does is starts shit, everybody hates him. if u look at winvisions old board (http://winvision2.confourms.com) you will see a ton of fighting. thats all tomchu's fault. see, there is no fighting here. why, no tomchu!

anybody care to follow up on all the shit tom does?
  • Haha. Thanks.

Eh, depends on your point of view. Some (most) would say he was just a total jerk who always started arguments, a few others would say he merely pointed out the flaws and/or falsities in people's statements or advice, which resulted in arguments from those who didn't like being proven wrong.
  • Not that it matters now. Screwing with forumn vulnerabilites wont get you back in, that's for sure!

-Q

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file