Saved three laptops from recycling

edited June 2015 in Hardware
Update: Did some googling around and found what should be the specs for some of them.

The laptops are:

Compaq Armada 7330T. Probably the best one of the bunch being the most vintage. Pentium MMX, don't know any of the other specs. This laptop is also apparently a subnotebook, since it's smaller than the other armadas of the time period and doesn't have a built in power supply. Going to be a pain to find one, even eBay didn't seem to have any.

13" First Gen MacBook. Least exiting laptop being not vintage at all and really not special. Will still attempt to bring it back to life. has a Core Duo 1.8 (or 2), 2GB RAM, and a 60GB Fujitsu IDE Hard Drve

Hewlett-Packard Pavillion N3270. AMD K6-2 @ 475MHz, 256MB PC100 RAM, Fujitsu hard drive without any label to let you know what its size is, has a sticker for Win98. I managed to find a bunch of these AC adapters for sale so I will get one sometime.

Could anyone help me with the Armada though? It's got a connection kind of similar to the Dell C-series laptops but instead of the top pin being in the middle, there are two top pins on each time. Sadly I can't get a picture of it as my phone has decided that it won't have pictures even when switching SD Cards

Comments