[OFFER] Ulead Photo Express 3.0 Special Edition (1999)

I have a legit disc of Ulead Photo Express 3.0 Special Edition, a neat and user-friendly photo/scan enhancing utility. You can connect it to a scanner (even some modern ones).

Ulead as such doesn't exist anymore, it was absorbed completely by Corel and the product no longer exists. This release is from 1999.
Size: 604 MB
Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Dutch, Portuguese
Native support for: Windows 98 and NT4
Also works with: Windows XP, Windows 7 64-bit

However, I'm in a dilemma on how to upload it. I can make a direct copy of the CD in an ISO, but the setup program won't do anything at all on Windows 10 64-bit as it uses an obsolete version of InstallShield 5 that tends to derp on newer systems. There is a workaround by replacing Setup.exe with this method and I can upload an edited version with that so it works for all systems, but I believe you guys prefer pure originals. So, how should I do it and, moreover, are you interested?

Comments

• I'm interested in this as I have an old 98 machine I use. If I remember, I believe it doesn't have a key. Is that correct?

Thanks,
    Jakey Pearce
  • Don't modify it, just send an untouched ISO dump. We can mention the workaround in the entries installation instructions.

Abandoned software that it no longer sold or readily available in any other form are why this site is here!
  • I hope it uploaded correctly.

@jakeypearce - I don't recall using any serial keys when installing.

BTW - I must correct myself. Even with that workaround, I am unable to run the installer on Win10. I may try something else soon.