[REQUEST] Media Center Beta? (Freestyle, Diamond, Fiji, etc)

Anywhere to find these downloads? It's really hard to find them, and I haven't found any yet. Help?

Comments

• They're hard to find, but we won't accept them. See if BetaArchive has it
  • BeOS wrote:
    They're hard to find, but we won't accept them. See if IdiotVille has it
    Oh, okay.
  • BeOS wrote:
    They're hard to find, but we won't accept them. See if IdiotVille has it
    Btw, I know that's sarcasm, mkay, I'm not an idiot.
  • IdiotVille is the censor for BA, in case you didn't realise... some rivalry a long time ago I think caused a censor or something... but back on topic I'd love to see these too.
  • Yes. I wasn't calling you an idiot, I meant B e t a a r c h i v e . c o m
  • BeOS wrote:
    Yes. I wasn't calling you an idiot, I meant B e t a a r c h i v e . c o m
    Oh okay, yeah. I wish he wouldn't have shut down the servers, though.
  • BeOS wrote:
    What do you mean?
  • What servers? They're all still up here. BA you have to contribute, look in your software draw or something, or contribute a game.
    (If you are referring to Dallas for the closure of the forums here, please, it's over. I personally don't want to hear any more about the drama over the past week)
  • meagain wrote:
    What servers? They're all still up here. BA you have to contribute, look in your software draw or something, or contribute a game.
    (If you are referring to Dallas for the closure of the forums here, please, it's over. I personally don't want to hear any more about the drama over the past week)
    No, Stitch said a while ago he was shutting down the servers in 3 days. And now I can't download anything, it just takes me back to the main page.
  • BeOS wrote:
    BeOS wrote:
    What do you mean?
    Stitch said a while ago he was shutting down the servers in 3 days. And now I can't download anything, it just takes me back to the main page
  • Erm... the download mirrors are still up as far as I'm aware, as I just checked there for some things in the library.
  • Yeah, stitch is not shutting stuff down any more. He threatened to leave but now he's essentially handed ownership over to the other staff here (I think).
    Try another browser or even another website. Else try and find the checksum and search for it. If worst comes to worst I'm sure another member can PM you a direct link to the file. (from this site)
    If downloads don't work, PM one of the staff I guess.
  • It was an empty threat against me because I was driving him insane. He did shut down downloads temporarly to "spam the hell out of computersetc" but that's over now.
    P.S. Head over to B e t a a r c h i v e with your question about media centre
  • BeOS wrote:
    It was an empty threat against me because I was driving him insane. He did shut down downloads temporarly to "spam the hell out of computersetc" but that's over now.
    P.S. Head over to B e t a a r c h i v e with your question about media centre
    Oh alright, thanks.
  • meagain wrote:
    Yeah, stitch is not shutting stuff down any more. He threatened to leave but now he's essentially handed ownership over to the other staff here (I think).
    Try another browser or even another website. Else try and find the checksum and search for it. If worst comes to worst I'm sure another member can PM you a direct link to the file. (from this site)
    If downloads don't work, PM one of the staff I guess.
    The download worked, now. Must've been a bug.