Ballance Game

edited January 2016 in Offers & Requests
Does anyone know if the game Ballance is still supported at all? I have it, and it isn't on this website. But I need to know if that is okay. If you don't know what it is, look it up on Google. I have played this game for a while. It supports Windows 98SE/ME/2000/XP. I have tested on Win 98SE. Works great! Please let me know!

Comments

• It seems to not be supported or sold anymore. I've found the Wikipedia article for it: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ballance

A Google search reveals it seems to be endangered... it might be a good idea to upload it.
    https://www.google.com/search?q=ballance+game

I can't give permission since I'm not a staff member.
  • OK. If I get a reply from someone who can give me permission, I will upload it. I love this game!
  • I can't give permission since I'm not a staff member.
    I wish you stop saying that, because you've done that way too many times already. Give it a rest.

Anyway, upon the lookup of that game, it does look rather interesting although it reminds me of Marble Madness a lot. If this game was uploaded here, I think it'd be the first 3D game ever on the library though I may be wrong. All the other games we've seen so far are 2D stuff that can run fine without the need of Direct3D.
  • Bry89 wrote:
    I can't give permission since I'm not a staff member.
    I wish you stop saying that, because you've done that way too many times already. Give it a rest.
    I don't want people PMing me saying stuff like "Upload for me please". Plus, I'm actually am not an admin.
  • Anyone can "upload" whatever they like, but it won't get posted unless there is a good reason given for it (is it historically significant? Is it sufficiently vintage? Does it have some benefit to the community? Is it unlikely to get a big corp mad?)

Also, I'm trying to hold off until I can figure out if there is anything I can do to work around the mirror corruption. And it looks like mirror 1 is down.
  • SomeGuy wrote:
    And it looks like mirror 1 is down.
    Yeah. Whenever I click Mirror 1, it redirects me to the library. Thankfully, we have mirror 2 and 3.