Other forums

2»

Comments

• Has anyone noticed that no one has been talking in this thread ever since the Win10 discussion was split? Hmm... this is already turning into Reddit.
  • Has anyone noticed that no one has been talking in this thread ever since the Win10 discussion was split? Hmm... this is already turning into Reddit.
    Yes captain obvious. Its because the topic was going in a different direction, so there for it was split. Also this forum is no were near in similarity towards Reddit..
  • birdy wrote:
    Has anyone noticed that no one has been talking in this thread ever since the Win10 discussion was split? Hmm... this is already turning into Reddit.
    Also this forum is no were near in similarity towards Reddit..
    I'm referring to the common occurrence in Reddit that discussions can go WAY off topic, and often turn into their own mini-discussions. That said, I'm not trying to be a smartass.
  • birdy wrote:
    Has anyone noticed that no one has been talking in this thread ever since the Win10 discussion was split? Hmm... this is already turning into Reddit.
    I'm referring to the common occurrence in Reddit that discussions can go WAY off topic, and often turn into their own mini-discussions. That said, I'm not trying to be a smartass.
    It's not just Reddit, it's everywhere like that. It's human nature, what can I say.

On Reddit such things aren't an issue due to the threaded nature of discussion there.
  • garirry wrote:
    birdy wrote:
    It's not just Reddit, it's everywhere like that. It's human nature, what can I say.
    But it occurs far too often on Reddit.

Anyway, the topic has gone far too offtopic. Let's ignore the Reddit thing.
  • garirry wrote:
    birdy wrote:
    But it occurs far too often on Reddit.

Anyway, the topic has gone far too offtopic. Let's ignore the Reddit thing.

Going off topic is the nature of discussion. Unless we're going to go all China on this and ban everything.