[Request] Anything ManiaSoft

edited January 2017 in Offers & Requests
I've been reading some old forum posts and wanted to know if someone out there had any of the noxious bullshit "published" by ManiaSoft. You know, Windes and that publisher thing or any other abomination they tried to sell. I know it's all horrible, but I want to mess with it for the laughs.
Thanks,
C.J.

Comments

• Here's xFeel. Mega has been dropping lè foofie today, so you'll have to deal with google.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B9ZeH ... nVTLVNWaWc
  • Here's xFeel. Mega has been dropping lè foofie today, so you'll have to deal with google.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B9ZeH ... nVTLVNWaWc
    Outstanding! Thank you! Just a side note to any new posters, please don't link me to Mega. I do everything from a cell phone and Mega doesn't like that. Okay, if anyone else has more Maniasoft crap, please don't hesitate to let me know. I really appreciate it!
  • HTTrack on their site brings nothing of interest - there's been the copy of XFeel floating around and it seems like older versions existed too, possibly in circulation here at the time, but I haven't been able to track them down yet.

It's interesting how a company with software that looks like a joke, that isn't better than any of the flash "simulators" you find online today like Windows93, that sells software you would honestly consider malware, stayed around for so long and kept producing this shit.
  • 1607 wrote:
    HTTrack on their site brings nothing of interest - there's been the copy of XFeel floating around and it seems like older versions existed too, possibly in circulation here at the time, but I haven't been able to track them down yet.

It's interesting how a company with software that looks like a joke, that isn't better than any of the flash "simulators" you find online today like Windows93, that sells software you would honestly consider malware, stayed around for so long and kept producing this shit.
    There was Windes ME and Windes 2000, don't know about any older versions. And that part about Windes looking like a joke, that's part of the reason I want the stuff.