IBM Pascal Compiler 1.00

Comments

• I think this should be dumped again, because it seems not to be dumped from original media.

• ibmpc5150 said:
    "I think this should be dumped again, because it seems not to be dumped from original media."

I can understand why you prefer original media, however, in many cases this may not be practical.
    Many users install the software from their original disks, so they may become slightly changed from the original.
    In most cases, this software is still very useable.
    In my case, I am happy if the software installs properly. I really don't care whether or not the disks are pristine.
    Of course, there are exceptions, like many Ashton-Tate products with the ID files. Even then, the software is still useable.
    Even installed directory programs are ok if there is nothing else available.

• @altracker9

I only report the fact.

• Correct, these are from a somewhat crufty copy I obtained. However, I have verified them as satisfactorily "complete". If anyone has a genuine untouched copy, then please do submit it.

• I'm also trying to searching version 1.00 on eBay or other, but I feel that it is very hard to find version 1.00 to dump.