Can't download anything

When I try to download anything, I get this:

or this:

Does anyone know why this is happening, or how long it will continue?

Comments

• Works for me. Did you try the test page? https://winworldpc.com/download/test

• @SomeGuy said:
    Works for me. Did you try the test page? https://winworldpc.com/download/test

Yes, I did, and all the mirrors report the same IP address as the main site, but I still can't download anything.

• That is strange. I was trying other downloads and they worked ok, but I just now specifically tried Microsoft Excel 3.0 (3.5), and it is giving me that same error too. Are any other downloads giving you that error?

• @SomeGuy said:
    That is strange. I was trying other downloads and they worked ok, but I just now specifically tried Microsoft Excel 3.0 (3.5), and it is giving me that same error too. Are any other downloads giving you that error?

I just checked, and the others are all working now. I agree, this is strange...

• It looks like whatever that is is intermittent. It might be the main site timing out when the mirror approves the download. For the moment, just try later if that happens.

• Update: The same issue is also occurring with CalcStar 1.47a for DOS.

• This is Not issue on WinWorld but your problem.

(No problem to download all files you're mentioned.)

Therefore there is no meaning to discuss this on this thread any more.

• ibmpc5150, I think this probably is something on Winworld's end. But it is not any specific file, it is just timing out now and then when things get slow. Like I said, if this happens, just wait and try again later. Perhaps calvin can take a look at that.

• @SomeGuy

I've downloaded a few of files with various IP and web browser. (IE / Firebox / Chrome)
    At least, there is no problem to download any files for me.

I don't know there is also problem on WinWorld.

• Someone on IRC reported the same problem. They ended up using a proxy to access WinWorld and it worked fine.

Also worth mentioning is that they were using an AT&T mobile hotspot. ISP problems mainly?

• My home connection is AT&T and I’m having the same issue. I usually download at work, so it doesn’t generally affect me. Not sure if this was a thing before.

• @Totengeist said:
    My home connection is AT&T and I’m having the same issue. I usually download at work, so it doesn’t generally affect me. Not sure if this was a thing before.

From what I've gathered, AT&T is blocking WinWorld. But why?