Sha1 Checksum incorrect on download
Microsoft MS-DOS 3.30 (5.25-360k) (download url: https://winworldpc.com/download/c2a9c3a8-c692-c3bb-3950-11c3a5c290ef) shows a sha1 checksum of c3afe280a134c2a0c2b43a415c0cc2b2c2bdc3a2 on the web site but when I download it, I come up with: ef8734a0b43a415c0cb2bde2d1fa50dd63d7d98c. I checked several of the other downloads on that same page and all of them are a mismatch.
I saw another report of the Windows 3.11 checksums being mismatched as well, so I checked a couple of other files (OS/2, PC-MOS) and none of the hashes matches when the files are downloaded.
I can't swear that all of the files have mismatching sha1 hashes, but I have now tried 16 files and none of them came up with a match.