Silly kids, XP is not abandonware yet! And I am back!

edited January 2018 in Software

It makes me laugh when these dumb kids beg for Windows XP. Let me tell you something. XP. IS. NOT. ABANDONWARE. YET. Clear now? Latest info from Netmarketshare shows that XP still has a share of 7.70%! And recent reports show that millions still run XP. Stop begging lol.

Oh and I came by to say that I am back! I’m liking how the new site is coming along and I can’t wait to see the final result!

Comments

• I thought only the admins can make threads here? I guess the permissions are borked then.

But anyways, welcome back :P

• edited February 2018

@Longhorn4074 said:
    Oh and I came by to say that I am back! I’m liking how the new site is coming along and I can’t wait to see the final result!

@Bry89 said:
    I guess the permissions are borked then.

@Longhorn4074 Even if the permissions are borked in the Announcements section, what gives you the right to create a new topic here? Sure, welcome back, but this doesn't belong here and you don't seem to be an admin according to your profile page.

And what is the XP rant reacting to? I haven't seen any dumb kids asking for XP in a while. Besides, what you're saying has already been established ten times over already. There's no need to restate it unless there is a need.

• Moved to software, and locked.

This discussion has been closed.