[REQUEST] Windows 7,8,10 beta

I know windows 7 8 and 10 are famous and new but nobody thinks about them betas. Can you please upload them? I cannot find them anywhere. This site is for vintage stuff but i would apprepiate if yoy put the betas of them.

Comments

• I don't think they are going to get posted for a while since they are still supported so bringing betas of them might think we are distributing the real thing. I'm not sure why its the same thing for the Server 2003 and Server 2008 betas. If you really are in the need to get these betas, try to get FTP Access on BetaArchive.

• Well, they're certainly not "vintage" enough to be on this site, are they? Nothing like Chicago and the like.

• “nobody thinks about them betas”? There is an entire site out there that fawn over Microsoft’s free advertising... I mean secret naughty 133t leaked betas. I’ll give you a hint. They have about 70 TERABYTES of these worthless 7/8/10 betas in every language and don’t care about any history that does not contain the words “Microsoft” and “Beta”.

• @SomeGuy said:
    “nobody thinks about them betas”? There is an entire site out there that fawn over Microsoft’s free advertising... I mean secret naughty 133t leaked betas. I’ll give you a hint. They have about 70 TERABYTES of these worthless 7/8/10 betas in every language and don’t care about any history that does not contain the words “Microsoft” and “Beta”.

Havent got it. Just help me please. All I found is two betas of windows 7 but nothing else

• @Diegopietro45 said:

Havent got it. Just help me please. All I found is two betas of windows 7 but nothing else

I recommend taking those betas of yours to the place SomeGuy mentioned (hint: it's BetaArchive). I don't think that he wants or needs those here.

Any Windows betas, releases, etc. newer than Windows XP (including XP itself) with the exception of Longhorn and Whistler are generally not accepted.

Why? Taking a page from SomeGuy, Microsoft still has a large active customer base for these versions of Windows. There is a very high chance that if WinWorld does try to post betas of Windows 7, 8 and the like, it will get pummeled with a ton of DMCA notices. You wouldn't want this to happen, would you?

This discussion has been closed.