[OFFER] Windows Slideshow screen saver

Hey all!

At my thrift store I go to, I found a box of diskettes! And in there, I found some various software disks. One thing I found was a slide show screen saver program with some photos in it. So yeah, if anyone is interested, let me know!

Requirements (I don't know for sure what version of Windows this is for, but it looks to be Windows 9x era):

Windows 95 or newer
(Random guess) 500 mb of RAM
~4-6 MB of HDD space
1.44 MB FDD (IBM Compatible)

So yeah! Let me know in the comments if you're interested (and I'll try to upload it)!
-Alixnator

Comments

• @Alixnator said:
    Hey all!

At my thrift store I go to, I found a box of diskettes! And in there, I found some various software disks. One thing I found was a slide show screen saver program with some photos in it. So yeah, if anyone is interested, let me know!

Requirements (I don't know for sure what version of Windows this is for, but it looks to be Windows 9x era):

Windows 95 or newer
    (Random guess) 500 mb of RAM
    ~4-6 MB of HDD space
    1.44 MB FDD (IBM Compatible)

So yeah! Let me know in the comments if you're interested (and I'll try to upload it)!
    -Alixnator

PS: I also found 2 Afterdark programs, one on 1x diskette, and another program ("Disney collection") on 3 diskettes. First one works perfectly, but I can't get the second program to work. Again, if interested, let me know.

:smile: