[REQUEST] Intel Era MacOS X Tiger, Leopard , Snow Leopard ISOs?

I need this for a video project on the history of the Mac.

Thanks!

Comments

• If you want those, I recommend you to get FTP Access on BetaArchive, as none of what you've requested is hosted on WinWorld. But in BetaArchive you can find Mac OS X Tiger and Leopard (Snow Leopard is still too new, not even 10 years old)

• @SistemaRayoXP said:
    If you want those, I recommend you to get FTP Access on BetaArchive, as none of what you've requested is hosted on WinWorld. But in BetaArchive you can find Mac OS X Tiger and Leopard (Snow Leopard is still too new, not even 10 years old)

Thanks, I will check out BetaArchive

• oh god, I don't have any unique software I can contribute to BetaArchive FTP Server :|

• Then GET something. It is not that hard.

• edited April 2018

I have an account for BetaArchive, but, I have no idea if the mods are sleeping on the job or on vacation, however, when I post something, it shouldn't take long to review the post, right? Sorry for being off-topic. Wish I can find real copies of Mac OS X myself so that way I can check to see if my laptops can take it or if I need to restore the Intel Macs.

• @Windows7User2010 said:
    It shouldn't take long to review the post, right?

Offtopic comment:
    Well, a bit. It took me around a week and a bit more to get FTP Access

• edited April 2018

Apple still sells 10.6 Snow Leopard so it's not abandonware yet... 10.4 Tiger is basically abandonware... 10.5 Leopard still has a bit to go... i mean Apple has unsupported them in all areas. (App Store, Latest Itunes, Latest Safari, etc. aren't available for them anymore.) you can find them in different places then just BetaAchive. Archive.org, Macintosh Repository, Etc. all have Mac OS X 10.4 - 10.5 mostly the PPC Versions but you can find x86 Versions if you look hard enough on google. i consider the PPC Versions Abandonware due to the PPC Architecture Being Abandoned by Apple in favor of x86. Once that happened nearly no one developed software for the PPC Versions of Mac OS X after that.

• And they might abandon x86 as well, in favor of their future "own made" ARM chips. In BetaArchive you can find the x86 versions of 10.4 and 10.5

• Even then it's pretty hard to install them unless you use something like VirtualBox, QEMU, or PearPC.

• Leapord and Snow Leopard are really cheap these days. Also, Tiger for Intel is only installable via restore disks.

• @robobox said:
    Tiger for Intel is only installable via restore disks.

That's a complete lie! You can Install Tiger for Intel using the original media ;)

• edited May 2018

@SistemaRayoXP said:

@robobox said:
    Tiger for Intel is only installable via restore disks.

That's a complete lie! You can Install Tiger for Intel using the original media ;)

What do you mean by “original media”?

• Well, I meant with the common install disks, like the ones you buy to install Windows (That doesn't come from OEM). Those that are not Machine-specific, or what you said "Restore disks"