Windows Vienna

Many rumors and claims that Vienna was fake and it was not real, but they are wrong. Behold Windows Vienna, the early-beta of Windows 7 and it also has early concepts of Windows 7 and sound effects from Windows Longhorn as well. Vienna was in development in 2007, after 2006 when Vista hit the shelves. As you also can see from the Concept screenshot, there are development tools because they were still working on Windows Vienna. Another thing I would like add is that there is no watermark of Windows Vienna on the bottom right. Also there is a wheel of items that you can select items from, different themes from previous Window versions. This is REAL version of Windows Vienna (Sorry if I may, I don't know the Build number.) I have the copy of Vienna.

Comments

• Technically Windows Vienna is what the Windows 7 beta was called. But there might be confusion with this. A little detail to know, did you know the very early (LH times) Windows 7 codename was Windows Blackcomb?

• edited May 2018

@SistemaRayoXP said:
    Technically Windows Vienna is what the Windows 7 beta was called. But there might be confusion with this. A little detail to know, did you know the very early (LH times) Windows 7 codename was Windows Blackcomb?

Blackcomb was changed.
    It went from Blackcomb to Vienna.
    The codenames were switched around.

• Sadly this doesn't appear very convincing, it looks like nothing more than a reskinned XP.

• @wingzeroismine said:
    Sadly this doesn't appear very convincing, it looks like nothing more than a reskinned XP.

Remember how Longhorn used the same of its XP elements on its first beta, it looks like a reskinned Windows XP to.

• Remember how Longhorn changed the build number? Pepperidge Farm remembers...
    Go ahead, since you have this build, show us the version number of Explorer.exe

Tuesday, August 19th 2008
    That is the explorer.exe version.

• Yup... that's the stock Windows XP SP3 build number...

• But the explorer was made a different date though, schematic was a different layout, toolbar and everything else was different. I looked through all my sources about Vienna and all of it pointed to this version. Installation had "Vienna Concepts".

• What happens when you try to run Windows Update?

• Windows Vienna is beta version of Windows 7.
    But why does it say "2600.xpsp" in the About Windows? I'm sad, this is fake.

• Don't spread retarded fake garbage. Besides, XP or newer is of no interest to Winworld.

This discussion has been closed.