Read this if you can't download from Google Chrome
If you get errors like "Server Disallowed" when you attempt to download, do this:
(read ahead for the likely shortcut answer)
- Search Google for "what is my ip address". Note what IP address is returned.
- Sign into your router or cable modem
- Verify the IP address returned from step 1 matches your WAN address.
- If it does, search IP address abuse 126.96.36.199 (put your IP in place of 188.8.131.52).
- If it does not, turn off Data Saver in Chrome:
-three dots menu
Try again. You'll be using your own IP instead of Google compression servers.