Unknown keyboard

Found this keyboard at my house

What do you think it is BTW it probly from around 1995 to 2001

Comments

• Haha, never seen a photograph of higher quality ;)

Is there a sticker on the back? Hopefully at least FCC-ID, this makes identification easy.
    Any writing on this keyboard besides the keys themself?

• @sdose said:
    Haha, never seen a photograph of higher quality ;)

Is there a sticker on the back? Hopefully at least FCC-ID, this makes identification easy.
    Any writing on this keyboard besides the keys themself?

Nope

• edited October 2018

Do you fear opening the keyboard?

If not, put it with keys down on the table.
    Remove all the screws.
    Lift the backside towards up, carefully, so that the keys keep in place in the plastic-case on the table.

Maybe you'll find stickers inside the keyboard. Also a photograph of the circuit board could help identifiy (if you do, make sure, one can read the writings on the chip(s)).

//edit: before you open, take a good photograph of the keyboard in case the keys fall out.

• Looks like one of those plastic keyboards, at least from the way I'm looking at it. Nice find though ;)

• @sdose said:
    Do you fear opening the keyboard?

If not, put it with keys down on the table.
    Remove all the screws.
    Lift the backside towards up, carefully, so that the keys keep in place in the plastic-case on the table.

Maybe you'll find stickers inside the keyboard. Also a photograph of the circuit board could help identifiy (if you do, make sure, one can read the writings on the chip(s)).

//edit: before you open, take a good photograph of the keyboard in case the keys fall out.

@Bry89 said:
    Looks like one of those plastic keyboards, at least from the way I'm looking at it. Nice find though ;)

It Rubber so there are no screws

• This on is a chinese one

• @paulo_becas said:
    This on is a chinese one

How do you know that? I can clearly see Latin letter keys on it.

• If there are no screws it is either held together or by plastic click mechanism or glue. In both ways it is quite easy to damage the plastic.
    I wouldn't open such a keyboard if it is not neccessary.

• It made of rubber rubber EVREYTHING beside the small board

• I used to have one of these. They called them "Rollup Keyboards". You can probably still find a few online. They are water-resistant/proof and you're supposed to be able to roll them up and take them wherever, however they weren't designed very well and over a short amount of time the internal connections become loose and will no longer work correctly.

• I didnt recognize these from the first picture.
    These keyboards are sold for less than 10-15$ all around (here in Germany there are shops like saturn and media markt selling these).

They are not meant to be opened at all, also they are not meant to last more than a few times folding or rolling them.
    Also they are very bad for your fingers. It is like wearing a broken shoe, in which you have to spread your toes to not loose your shoe.

• I've seen plenty of these keyboards. They seem to be very cheap and low-quality, certainly nothing special.

• I may have the exactly same keyboard!