[OFFER] 27 "Software of the Month Club" CDs from 1997-98

I have 27 "Software of the Month Club" CDs from 1997-98. Total of about 13.1 GB. Any interest?

Comments

• Maybe archive.org is a better place for this. If you search there for "shareware cd" you'll see what I mean.
    Account is free of paying and it is a good place for preserving all kind of old shareware cds and other stuff.

• Unless it is historically notable or of use to the community here, we generally don't need shareware here. Shareware is freely redistributable, so it can be hosted anywhere without worry. That said, I have noticed that much vintage shareware and freeware has disappeared from the Internet. So please do upload it somewhere and include sufficient descriptions so it can be found easily.

At 31.1 GB, they probably are loaded with lots of CD fluff.

• and maybe some unwanted stuff that has little to no use that clogs up hard drives

• @Chaz said:
    unwanted stuff that has little to no use

yeah, I remember how useless a lot of shareware CDs effectively were, but for historical reasons they are definitely worth saving somewhere I think. But this place here is dedicated to other stuff.

• edited November 2018

@SomeGuy said:
    At 31.1 GB, they probably are loaded with lots of CD fluff.

It's actually 13.1 GB, which seems to be a more realistic size:

27 * 650 MB = about 17.5 GB

if my math is correct.

• edited November 2018

according to archive.org. The most downloaded shareware cd is "DOOM + Accessories". so the shareware that you requested might never be downloaded.

also what is the damn links to these isos?

• @sleepy9090 Thanks for making these available. Would you mind if I mirrored these disc images on archive.org? I will provide credit to you in the items' descriptions.

• sorry for late reply, do whatcha want with them :)